MANAGER, CORPORATE SERVICE
- Responsible for overall management and operations of Division, which consists of five (5) departments, namely Corporate Secretarial, Quality System, Risk Management, Corporate Planning and Information Technology (IT).
- Corporate Secretarial
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operation and responsibilities of Corporate’s Secretarial function in line with the Company’s objective.
- To liaise with the Company Secretary and preparation of Board of Directors matters
- To ensure smooth running of the Board of Directors, EXCO, Human Capital Committees and PREC’s management meetings and smooth running of Secretarial function (including to monitor taking minutes) and to maintains proper records of meeting.
- To ensure that the Company complies with its Memorandum and Articles of Association and, drafting and incorporating amendments in accordance with correct procedures.
- To develop higher sense of efficiency and responsibility by ensuring tight follow-up and correspondence with the External Company Secretary as well as ensuring the accuracy of the statutory records, and timely provision of information to us.
- Quality System
- Develop the policies and procedures for the Corporate Services Division with related to the daily operations and development activities.
- Involve in company plan to obtain an International Standardisation Organisation (ISO) certification and Risk Management.
- Monitor the development and change of the policy and procedure, standard operating procedure (SOP) within the division and company should follow the acceptable standard by using the approved ISO procedures and guidelines.
- Verify and advice to revise (if any) existing policies and SOPs on periodic basis.
- Risk Management
- Assisting the Chief Executive Officer and Management in the whole process of Risk Management and overall implementation of process and methodology.
- Involve in the process of developing the Risk Management Policy and Procedures.
- Collaborate in collection, collation and organization of preparatory work such as Business Process Analysis, Risk Parameter etc.
- Update the risk register and risk action plan.
- Compilation of risk registers and risk action plan from Risk Representatives of all Divisions and Departments.
- Assisting in the collation of documents relating to the full Risk Management process.
- Corporate Planning and Corporate KPI
- To formulate, manage and report on the strategic business plan to the CEO and Management.
- Design and execute strategic corporate planning framework and reporting timeframes.
- To lead, develop, track deliverables and implement the Company’s corporate and program management planning process and provide management report to the CEO, management, EXCO and Board of Director.
- Information Technology (IT)
- Oversee Company’s IT function through appointed outsourced company.
- To perform all other duties and assignments as directed by the CEO.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in corporate and commercial sector with 2 years position in a similar capacity;
- Knowledge and/or experience in relation to REIT’s is an added advantage;
- Able to multitask, work independently, meet tight deadlines;
- Motivated, work in dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Highly reliable, meticulous and great attention to details;
- Good interpersonal, communication and drafting skills;
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational, critical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills at all levels;
- Practice high ethical work with integrity and maturity;
- Possess sound knowledge in International Standardisation Organisation (ISO), Risk Management/Analysis and basic Information Technology (IT);
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse groups and establish ongoing Relationships with internal teams;
- Positive attitude and willing to learn; and
- Proficient in written and spoken in Bahasa Malaysia and English
For interested applicants, kindly indicate the followings in your resume:
- Available Date
- Expected and Last Drawn Salary